Your privacy is important to us. We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have any concerns about how Garden Needs is handling your personal data, these can be raised with the Chief Executive:
- In writing– Garden Needs, 1 St Philip’s Place, Salford, M3 6FA
- Telephone– 0161 212 4980
- Email – email@example.com
How Garden Needs uses your information
Garden Needs is committed to compliance with Data Protection legislation. Keeping your personal information accurate and secure is a vital part of providing efficient services to you.
Garden Needs will only use the information it holds about you for the purpose you provided it. It will also only collect the minimum information necessary to fulfil that purpose.
When you provide information you will be told what it will be used for and whom it will be shared with. However, you need to be aware that Garden Needs is required to share your information on occasion with other agencies if we believe you are a risk to yourself or others..
Garden Needs also works closely with other community organisations and often needs to share information with them in order to deliver your services. However, Garden Needs will not supply these organisations with your information unless it is satisfied that equal measures are in place to protect the information from unauthorised access. Garden Needs will also not supply your information to any organisation for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Why we need it
In order to provide you with efficient and effective services Garden Needs will collect personal data. Garden Needs may also need to share your personal data with other service providers who are contracted to carry out services on their behalf. These providers are obliged to keep your personal details secure and use them only to fulfil your service request.
Garden Needs will process the information you provide in a manner that is compatible with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act and in particular aims to comply with the principles within the Regulation.
Garden Needs will use information about you for the provision of services and specifically for the following:-
- In relation to safeguarding concerns
- With your permission in order to refer you into other services.
Your information will only be held as long as necessary and will be disposed of in a secure manner when no longer needed.
What we do with it
Your personal information will be treated as confidential but it may be shared with other Garden Needs services in order to ensure our records are accurate and up-to-date, and to improve the standard of the services we deliver. We will only use your information in ways which are permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation and the current UK Data Protection law.
What are your rights
You have the right to:
- request a copy of your information (known as a subject access request)
- request rectification or erasure of your information,
- request a restriction on the processing of your information, and,
- object to processing of your information,
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the way Garden Needs processes your information.
- set your browser to remove or reject cookies before using the Garden Needs website
If you require further information about the use of your data or would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the Chief Executive on the details at the bottom of this page.
The right to erase your details
The right to erasure is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
The right to erasure does not apply if processing is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific research historical research or statistical purposes where erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of that processing; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Garden Needs must act upon any request without undue delay and at least within one month of receipt.
How long we keep your information
We will keep you information for as long as it is required by us or other regulatory bodies in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or for other operational reasons. In most cases this will be a minimum of six years.
Garden Needs encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Garden Needs so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information.
Garden Needs is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Garden Need’s family of Web sites.
Can’t find the information you are looking for?
If you require help with something in this section, please contact us.
- Garden Needs
1 St Philip’s Place
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0161 2124980